Welcome!

 
   Hello all, and welcome to my new blog! Time and consideration has lead me in this direction where, I feel, I can better share my art with you. Here you will find, not just my completed works, but the ones I have in progress, and my approach to creating them overall. You will get to read my thoughts, my techniques, my struggles, my triumphs, and my desires to keep growing onward to being a better artist in the world we live in.
     I hope you find interest, encouragement, laughter, and thought, while perusing my pieces. I want to interact with you, share in your interpretations and emotions. I would like to know what you are up to as well, to connect on a level where talent and expression are being exchanged in the prospect of creating more profound content. My passions vary, so my style does as well. You won't just find character portraits, or creature posters here. You will also find worlds that dip in the realms of fantasy, science fiction, comic, and romanticism.
     This is a place of discovery. One in which, I hope, you come back to time and time again. So please, take a moment to say hello, and thank you for exploring this wonderful place with me.

Sincerely,
Jessica Good




Comments

Popular Posts